By using our Creaform 3D Scanners and Portable CMM’s, we are able to acquire powerful 3D measurement data, identifying numerous points to allow us to see the intricate details, deviations and variations of the design. This allows our customers to ensure that their parts are made to the exact specification which the desire. Acquiring this data allows us to deliver a variety of things such as first article inspection, computer aided inspection, reverse engineering services and 3D printing/rapid prototyping services.
Many of the systems that we employ are fully portable, allowing our teams to travel to remote locations to scan, probe and inspect parts that are too large or heavy to ship to our facility.
Ensure your parts and products are up to your exact specifications by having us come to your facility and perform in-site inspection
- Inspection of a Compound Bow Riser
- 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering Charger & Camaro Windows
- 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering a Transmission Casing
- 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering Bronze Casting of Rodin’s “The Thinker”
- 3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering & 3D Printing American Flag Pins
- 3D Scanning and Modeling Jeep Wrangler Front Grills