Go!Scan SparkEasy. Fast. Reliable. Introducing the new Go!SCAN Spark scanner.
The Go!SCAN Spark product line offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing exceptionally fast yet reliable measurements. This next generation of scanner has also added full 3D color.
You need simplified, quick, and accurate 3D scanning? The Go!SCAN Spark were designed with you in mind. Through a very efficient process, these self-positioning systems can be used by anyone without requiring any prior experience or background, and provide visual guidance as you are scanning. Their innovative technology bypasses preparation steps and specific setups, provides a very fast measurement rate, and does not require manual data post-processing.
Highly versatile, they can be used for a wide range of applications, helping professionals throughout the entire product development process.
The Go!SCAN Spark features:
- High level of details.
- Accuracy of 0.050 mm (0.002 in)
- Color acquisition
- No set-up required
- Worldwide support
- Resolution of 0.1 mm (0.0039 in)
- 1,500,000 measurements/s
- Part size range of 0.1-4 m (0.3-13 ft)
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- Professional-grade measurements: accuracy of 0.050 mm (0.002 in) and resolution of 0.1 mm (0.0039 in).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
- Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
- No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.