3D Scanning Test DriveWe'll Put an Engineer & Scanner in Your Facility to Work on Your Project
At NeoMetrix, we recognize that the investment required to bring a professional scanning system in-house for metrology, inspection & reverse engineering can be significant.
We also recognize that the decision to make this investment requires a truly concrete proof of the potential return on investment.
As such we are re-introducing our “test drive” program to allow our prospective customers the opportunity to bring this technology into their facility for real, hands-on work on their own projects.
The details of the program are as follows:
- Customer defines the scope and time frame of the project
- Customer clearly defines the criteria for success
- NeoMetrix provides a price quotation, at a significant discount over standard service rates, based upon the agreed upon scope of work.
- Customer issues a Purchase Order for project.
- NeoMetrix provides appropriate personnel and equipment to complete the project.
- Upon completion, NeoMetrix and Customer review the final results as compared to the originally defined criteria.
- If both parties agree that project was a success, Customer issues a Purchase Order for quoted system.
- Any money paid for Test Drive is deducted from the price of equipment, if purchased within 30 days of project completion.