WebinarsSign up for our next LIVE webinar or catch up on what you missed. Stay informed on everything 3D!
Reverse Engineering & Hybrid Solid Modeling Featuring Geomagic Design X
Reverse engineering from scan data is a powerful way to create 3D CAD models of existing parts.
This informative webinar will explore a few different methodologies for creating CAD models from scanned data using Geomagic Design X:
- Feature based & parametric modeling for geometric parts
- Rapid surfacing for organic and freeform parts
- Hybrid Modeling for parts with both geometric and organic features
3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering & Inspection | Amcon Orlando 2021
Presented by Dan Perreault | President of NeoMetrix Technologies
Rewatch our special presentation on 3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering & Inspection, and learn how it is used as a strong advantage in today’s industrial applications. This presentation will illustrate different types of scanning technology, software options for reverse engineering & inspection, as well as some recent customer applications and case studies. 4/27/2021
Missed a live webinar?
Don’t worry, catch up on what you missed with our webinar library. Past webinars from us and our partners.
Intro to Composite 3D Printing
From today’s 3D Printing Applications, Materials, and Benefits, to details behind the technology of Markforged systems, gain a complete understanding of Composite 3D Printing.
GeoMagic for Solidworks
- Optimizing 3d scanned data
- Generating a parametric model from a 3D mesh
- Rapid surfacing
Computer Aided Inspection using Control X Essentials
Portable CMM Inspection using the Creaform HandyProbe Next
Digitizing Your Supply Chain
- Gain leverage over competitors
- Easily manufacture with advanced materials that are hard to work with
- Compensate for the shortage of skilled laborers
- Improve lead times
- Optimize material, inventory, and waste
- Reduce risk associated with global events like COVID-19
MetraSCAN Black Elite Demo
From CAD to Parts
Get it Right the First Time: Product Design
Applications for Metal 3D Printing