Ultimate Design Freedom
Designers, meet the most liberating 3D printer in the world. The Objet260 Connex3 creates brilliantly colored prototypes with a range of multi-material components including rigid, flexible, clear and durable.
Get inspired by the unlimited possibilities and start prototyping with passion.
Brilliant Color 3D Printing
The Objet260 Connex3 allows you to incorporate dozens of colors into one prototype, from true jet black to sunny yellow to shocking magenta and hundreds of beautiful blended hues. Pick from 20 palettes — including rich, vivid opaque and stained-glass-like translucent — for vibrant, repeatable color that will wow your colleagues and impress your toughest clients.
A World of Convenience
Objet Studio can detect color information from your original 3D model, making color assignment easier than ever. Simply export your model in VRML format and let Objet Studio choose the best match from available Connex3 palettes. If you’d rather begin your design with precise, print-safe colors in mind, just add the Connex3 custom palette extension to your CAD software.
A Multitude of Materials
The same triple-jetting technology that makes three-color mixing possible vastly expands your range of material combinations and properties. Combining two or three materials in specific concentrations and microstructures, you can produce a range of Digital Materials with varying translucency, rigidity, thermal resistance or color. You can even produce functionally graded materials.
- Flexible color: When you combine three materials from the Rubber and Rigid Opaque families, you can produce prototypes with a range of Shore A values in a wide range of colors from deep dark to fluorescent, and even translucent.
- Digital ABS in the Mix: For outstanding durability and a range of Shore A values, you can combine durable, two-component Digital ABS material with Rubber material.
- Simulated Polypropylene: Tough single-material options withstand the stress of living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts.
- High Temperature: This heat-resistant material is ideal for thermal testing of static parts. Combine with Rubber material to achieve a range of material properties.
- Bio-compatible: Medical rapid prototyping materials offer excellent detail visualization and dimensional stability for dental delivery trays, surgical orthopedic guides and hearing aids.
- Rubber: With a range of bright and subtle colors, opacities and elastomer characteristics, this adaptable material is ideal for modeling a wide variety of products from soft grip handles to footwear.
Connex3 Color Palettes
Connex 3 produces a range of rigid and flexible color materials color by mixing three base resins in specific concentrations and microstructures. Each model or mixed tray can include the full range of colors and properties available in the palette you select. Our PolyJet Color spec sheet provides detailed information on color combinations and mechanical properties.
Objet Studio Software
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance.
Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking
- Vero family of opaque materials, including color
- Tango family rubber flexible materials
- Medical: MED610
- Digital ABS and Digital ABS2 in ivory and green
- DurusWhite RGD430
- High Temperature RGD525 white
- Transparent: VeroClear and RGD720
Hundreds of composite materials can be manufactured on the fly including:
- Vibrant blended colors in rigid opaque
- Translucent colored tints
- Rubber-like materials in a variety of Shore A values
- Digital ABS for durability, including blends with rubber
- Polypropylene-like materials with improved thermal resistance
FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Eight sealed 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges
Three different model materials can be loaded simultaneously in the high-capacity material cabinet, and can be hot-swapped.
Net build size:
255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 µm for features below 50 mm; up to 200 µm for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Windows 7 32/64-bit
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and weight:
870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.25 × 28.9 × 47.25 inches); 410 kg (902 lbs)
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg (168 lbs)
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Temperature 18-25 °C (64-77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)