Realistic, Fast Prototyping
They say you can’t rush perfection, but the Objet260 Connex 3D Printer will give your products a running start. The Objet260 Connex 3D Printer gives you the ability to combine two or three base resins with PolyJet precision in a single print job, as well as simulate overmolding, generate three-material prototypes, or produce trays of assorted models in a matter of hours.
Build Precise Prototypes in Three Materials
Get triple-jetting efficiency in a footprint that fits your office environment. The Objet260 Connex1 lets you build three-material models as large as 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.). With 16-micron layer accuracy and 14 photopolymers to simulate a range of material properties, you can see, touch, test and perfect every detail.
Like all Stratasys 3D Printers built on the triple-jetting platform, the Objet260 Connex1 offers great material capacity and hot-swapping capability, so you can replace an empty cartridge without interrupting your print job.
The Objet260 Connex1 offers 14 base materials including:
- Transparent materials with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for non-slip and non-scratch surfaces or simulated overmolding
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit prototypes
Objet Studio Software
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance.
Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking
- Rigid Opaque (VeroWhitePlus, VeroBlackPlus, VeroGray and VeroBlue)
- Rubber (Tango family)
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear)
- Simulated Polypropylene (Endur and Durus)
- Biocompatible (MED610)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Eight sealed 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges
Three different model materials can be loaded simultaneously in the high-capacity material cabinet, and can be hot-swapped.
Net build size:
255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 µm for features below 50 mm; up to 200 µm for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Windows 7 32/64-bit
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and weight:
870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.25 × 28.9 × 47.25 inches); 410 kg (902 lbs)
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.) 76 kg (168 lbs)
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Temperature 18-25 °C (64-77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)