EvixScan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner
The first 3D scanner capable of scanning in almost all conditions.
With the Heavy Duty Quadro, 3D scanning outside or in harsh conditions is now possible. It is the ideal 3D scanning product for scanning service providers, reverse engineering and prototyping, as well as companies seeking quality control on their product designs. The combination of 2 adjustable scanning ranges and four 5 megapixel cameras allow for extremely accurate scans of medium to large objects, in various conditions.
- Precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
- High power LED light source with 3 colours
- Four 5 megapixel cameras
- High quality lenses
- Two scanning ranges – narrow & wide
- Dust proof device – IP62
- Suitable for industries & all types of production lines
- Perfect for: quality control, rapid prototyping & reverse engineering
- Low power consumption – 50W
Innovative Cooling System: automatic thermal recognition allows the device to operate in harsh conditions while guaranteeing repeatability of results.
Simultaneous Scanning: use 2 cameras at the same time to speed up the scanning process without affecting the accuracy
Three Light Colours: 3 LED structural light sources (red, green and blue) enable to device to work in the most difficult lighting
2 Scanning Ranges: the ability to scan objects of different sizes and high complexity in two ranges makes Heavy Duty Quadro extremely versatile.
- Narrow Scanning Range: scan in spaces of 150 x 115 x 90 mm – Useful for scanning objects with complex geometric shape
- Wide Scanning Range: scan in spaces of 370 x 265 x 150 mm – Useful for scanning larger objects
Durability: high mechanical stability through the use of carbon fiber in construction of the optical system and high resistance to dust and moisture