Go!Scan 3DEasy. Fast. Reliable. Introducing the Go!SCAN 3D™ scanners.
The Go!SCAN 3D™ product line offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing exceptionally fast yet reliable measurements. This next generation of scanner has also added full 3D color.
You need simplified, quick, and accurate 3D scanning? The Go!SCAN 3D™ were designed with you in mind. Through a very efficient process, these self-positioning systems can be used by anyone without requiring any prior experience or background, and provide visual guidance as you are scanning. Their innovative technology bypasses preparation steps and specific setups, provides a very fast measurement rate, and does not require manual data post-processing.
Highly versatile, they can be used for a wide range of applications, helping professionals throughout the entire product development process.
Go!SCAN 20™: Thanks to its increased resolution, the Go!SCAN 20 is perfectly suited for scanning small parts with intricate details.
Go!SCAN 50™: With its larger a larger field of view, the Go!SCAN 50 model is ideal for scanning medium to large objects quickly and effortlessly.
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- Professional-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
- Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
- No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.